All of the ingredients are in the picture below. These are enough ingredients for approximately two pitchers. Sidenote: Depending on how bubbly you want your sangria to be, you may want to add more ginger ale than what is pictured here. Also, these measurements are approximations and are dependent on the size and type of pitcher I used.
Extra materials you will need consist of a pitcher (I didn’t measure the size), a large spoon for mixing/stirring and a drinking glass.
1. Slice the apples into eighths and then cut the eighths in half so that they can easily fit in the pitcher and later, your glass.
2. Pour 1/2 contents (750 ml) of Sutter Home Moscato, 1/2 contents (750 ml) of Bella Sera Pinot Grigio, 1/2 contents of Del Monte Sliced Peaches (including syrup/liquid), 1/2 contents of Ginger Ale bottle, 1/2 contents of sliced apple, and 1/2 contents of fresh berries into pitcher.
3. Use large spoon to mix contents of pitcher together and stir for approximately five minutes.
4. Chill pitcher in refrigerator until desirably cold.
5. Chill drinking glass in freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Pour contents of pitcher into chilled drinking glass and garnish with single eighth of strawberry, eighth of a peach, and a single blueberry. WARNING: Adding ice to this mix WILL dilute “Thee Perfect Sangria”. Don’t Do It!
7. Drink and enjoy!
8. Repeat steps 1-4 for second pitcher.